蓬松无麸质抹茶蛋糕用蜂蜜抹茶奶油。加入蜂蜜保持屑超级滋润！轻松减半配方，使短短半年或使一个完整的批次为几天治疗。您也可以离开结霜完全关闭和吃松饼 - 他们是那么好！
What do you stress bake? For me, it’s cake. At any given time, I have all the ingredients needed for homemade cupcakes. At any given time, I can also come up with a sufficient reason why we需要纸杯蛋糕。也许我只是强调了很多？你也是？
Come to think of it, I could easily replace cake with cookies in the above paragraph. I don’t discriminate when homemade gluten-free dessert’s involved.
I baked these gluten-free matcha cupcakes as the first cake course of my isolation birthday. Do any of you also bake your own birthday cake?
Whether you’ve got a birthday to celebrate or just need to bake out some anxiety, these matcha cupcakes do the trick. You get homemade cupcakes AND the matcha offers a calming boost of energy (“zenergy”). Okay, the sugar probably negates that effect, but they’re delicious nonetheless!
Bonus: You can easily halve the recipe to make just six!
Moist Matcha Green Tea Cupcakes Recipe
These gluten-free matcha cupcakes taste like a vanilla cupcake with slightly nutty vegetal notes and a hint of honey.
There are two important factors when making bright green matcha cupcakes.
First, start with high-quality matcha. Your cake can only be as green as the matcha you use and low-quality matcha tends to be browned from oxidation with unpleasant bitter notes. I always use Encha organic matcha, and for these cupcakes, their烹饪或拿铁品位抹茶工作太棒了！如果您打算以后喝它，得到一些拿铁品位，使自己的抹茶拿铁咖啡，而你烤！
The second is to use baking powder as the only leavener to keep the color bright green. Bakingsodais a chemical alkaline which will produce more browning in baked goods. For a matcha cupcake, muddy greenish-brown doesn’t look super appetizing (though it’ll taste equally as delicious). Baking powder contains a built-in acid which keeps the cake bright green. If you’re interested in learning more about how this works, I’ve explained more in detail in mygluten-free matcha cake with black sesame streusel.
Honey matcha buttercream makes these green tea cupcakes taste like a matcha latte baked up into a soft fluffy cake. Does that mean you can eat one for breakfast?
Many of you ask about flour substitutions for cakes so here are my recommendations! As with any recipe, when you make substitutions, the result will differ slightly. I have not tested these gluten-free matcha cupcakes with every possible variation described below, but I have baked other cakes with these substitutions!
- All flours:子在所有的面粉按重量计all-purpose gluten-free flour. Make sure to use one that is not bean/chickpea-based.
- 不含麸质Oat Flour:Oat flour增加了蓬松性cakiness的面包屑。它还有助于你的烘焙食品保持湿润。
- Sweet Rice Flour:甜米粉is the most difficult flour to substitute in gluten-free baking. It’s the magic weapon for gluten-free baking as its stickiness helps bind the baked good together, while adding chewiness.
- 不含麸质Matcha Olive Oil Cake
- 不含麸质Matcha Crepe Cake
- Matcha Macarons
- 不含麸质Matcha Cream Tarts
- 不含麸质Matcha Shortbread Cookies
And for everything you want to know about matcha with so many more matcha recipes, check out myultimate guide to matcha.
- ½杯(80克)甜rice flour (different from "white rice flour" or "brown rice flour")
- ½ cup + 1 teaspoon (77g) millet flour
- 半杯+ 1汤匙（60克）无麸质燕麦粉
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum (*See note)
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1½ tablespoons honey
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 半杯+ 2汤匙全脂牛奶
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon heavy cream or whole milk
- Whisk the sweet rice flour, millet flour, oat flour, xanthan gum, matcha, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Scrape down the sides and beat in the honey, vanilla and eggs, one at a time.
- With the mixer on low, add half of the dry ingredients alternatively with the milk.
- While the cupcakes cool, prepare the frosting.
- Sift together the powdered sugar and matcha powder.
- In the bowl of the stand mixer, beat the butter over medium speed until smooth. With the mixer on low, slowly add the powdered sugar, scraping down the sides as needed, and beat until smooth.
- Pipe or spread onto cooled cupcakes. For the pattern above, use a大禁区星级糕点尖.
*You can leave out the xanthan gum if needed, but the results will be slightly less chewy and fluffy